Thyme - Sleeps 2
This cosy pet friendly cottage for two is perfect for romantic breaks (with or without a little one in tow). With views of the gardens and the countryside beyond, even without its four-poster bed, Thyme has plenty of character to charm its guests. The Cottage can also be booked together with its neighbouring cottage Sage for families of 4 or by two couples wishing to enjoy a holiday together but preferring to have their own living spaces.
First floor: Approached from a large lawn by a short flight of stone steps, the big wooden front door opens into a light and spacious open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen area. Sink back in the soft leather sofa to enjoy a film or two on the Digital TV (with Freeview), or listen to your music using the music system. The kitchen features an oven, washing machine, fridge with freezer compartment, toaster, electric kettle and al the utensils, crockery and cutlery needed to prepare delicious meals for two.
The bedroom has a four-poster double bed with en-suite bathroom having a bath with shower over, washbasin and toilet.
The cottage has a good central heating system with radiators in all the rooms ensuring it can be kept warm and toasty, even in the depths of winter, making it eminently suitable for winter breaks. Bed linen and Wi-Fi are included in the price, but guests should bring their own towels. Dogs are welcome at £20 per dog per booking. A cot and high chair can be provided at no additional cost. Just ask for these items when booking. NB: Guests should bring their own bedding for a cot. Dogs are welcome in Thyme at £20 per dog per bookings.
Changeover day: Friday
Guest Comment: "The ideal location to relax. Everything in the cottage was provided to the highest standard and was extremely well presented. The magnificent four poster bed was a particular highlight" - June 2012
To start the booking please select the start date of the holiday you wish to book. Select the number of nights you wish to stay, followed by the number of people staying, and then click 'Book Now' to proceed to pay via Paypal.
To read our Booking Terms and Conditions please click here.
When we receive your booking we will check the dates and arrangements of the booking and contact you shortly afterwards confirming that the booking has been processed.
- Weekly Bookings run from 2pm Friday to 10am Friday
- 4 Day Breaks run from 2pm Monday to 10am Friday
- 3 Day Breaks run from 2pm on Friday to 10am Monday
- Please note. During school holidays, 3 & 4 Day breaks are not available until 2 weeks prior to arrival.
- "Lovely location. Great facilities. Will come again." - April 2013, Pastels, Bath
- "We have enjoyed our week. Having the pool open into the evening was much appreciated." - September 2012, Beryl and Tony Axcell, Whaley Bridge, High Peak
- "Wonderful pre wedding break! Fantastic location and beautiful farm. Explored Dartmoor by horse, bike and on foot! Great holiday. Thank you Ian." - July 2012, Jonathan Scott and Hannah Scott to be! - Epsom, Surrey