Our Friends and More Info
People we work with
Sites you can find us advertised on
- Contemporary yet cosy, Ford Hill is a lovely place to stay. The cottage is well-equipped for all of your needs over the period of your holiday. You also have your own terrace and garden for spending time in the sun on those warm Summer day. In the Winter you can warm up in front of the quaint log burner with lovely cup of warm hot chocolate.
- Set in the ideal location for coastal or country breaks, Higher Mullacott Farm are a collection of 3 cottages sleeping from 6 to 11 people each. Each cottage has its own seating area, gas BBQ, and a field for ballgames shared by the cottages. Thanks to its location you’ll also be able to explore the nearby Exmoor National Parks, Woolacombe Sands beach or Victorian town of Ilfracombe.
- A luxury holiday cottage with 3 double rooms, all en-suite, sleeping up to 6 people. It is located near Barnstaple, and built with an open plan reception room. Abscott Cottage is designed to get the most from stunning North Devon countryside views. Pets are welcome.
- Cornborough Coombe (4 bedroom sleeps 8) and Cornborough Cott (1 disabled friendly double) are two luxurious cottages in Westward Ho! that can be rented together. Including access to a beach hut, Cornborough is ideally located for exploring all that North Devon has to offer - from Surfing to golfing there is an overwhelming amount of places to see and explore.
- Steal yourself away to Lochend Cottage, a 1-bedroom holiday cottage sleeping 2 on the shores of Loch a’ Mhuilinn, a sea loch on the west coast of Scotland just a half mile stroll to the fine pubs and restaurants of Applecross.
- This holiday cottage looks down over Loch Duich and nestles beneath the Five Sisters of Kintail. Tigh an Aullt is perfect places for those seeking an active holiday – walking, climbing, kayaking, or something more genteel – spotting wildlife, or a relaxing boat trip across the loch. With 3 good-sized bedrooms sleeping 6, widescreen views and a proper Swedish sauna, it contains all the ingredients for a memorable holiday.
- The cottage is aptly named as The Garden Cottage is set in beautiful gardens and surrounded by stunning lush Devon countryside. It offers guests a perfect bolt-hole to get away from the rush of everyday life and relax and unwind in this oasis of calm. The cottage sleeps two with a beautiful lounge overlooking the garden.
- A newly refurbished rural retreat, The Byre is a child friendly cottage in Goodleigh, north Devon. Sleeping 6 with 3 bedrooms and allowing pets, the cottage is a rare example of a converted byre, retaining original round pillars unique to Devon and Exmoor.
- The cottage has stunning views over the Taw Estuary, and easy access to several north Devon beaches. Rock Cottage is also within easy reach of Exmoor and there are several lovely walks from the cottage itself.
- Overlooking its own 900 acre estate, Emmetts Grange sits in the middle of a beautiful Exmoor landscape. With two cottages, the larger 5 bedroomed Grange, a luxurious Georgian House which sleeps 11, and the smaller Linhay which sleeps 2, this amazing Exmoor estate also has Tennis courts and Games rooms.
- A short distance along the coastal path from Newquay you will find the quaint village of Crantock and set just on the edge of the village is the the charming holiday house of Berwynwhich sleeps ten in five spacious bedrooms. The house also allows two dogs so it's a great place for a large family holiday.
- 3 cottages sleeping 2-11 guests each having a private hot tub. Borah Farm are located in an ideal location for exploring West Cornwall. The farm is a working farm, so you may even get to meet some of the animals!
- Unusually situated on a working farm yet overlooking the sea, Lee Manor Farm offers guests a unique holiday experience. Four luxury cottages sleeping between 12 and 4 in open-plan splendour.
- With sea views across stunning green fields, Southclay is situated in the perfect place for walking, surfing and cycling. Sleeping 10 with 5 bedrooms, this luxury cottage in North Devon is great for family and friends.
- Situated in the heart of the vibrant North Devon village of Bratton Fleming, Prospect House is a stunning 5 bedroom Victorian house offering self-catered holiday accommodation throughout the Summer holidays. There is plenty of room for two families to relax and enjoy the beauty of North Devon.
- Set in a wooded valley among the rolling hills of Devon, this 3 bedroomed secluded holiday cottage offers a relaxing retreat for up to 5 people. Having a multi-fuel burner, Crooked Lake Cottage is cosy throughout the year, and provides outside tables for when you want to enjoy the Devonshire sun too.
- Set in the middle of the much sought after village of Croyde, this holiday home is perfect for up to 6-8 people in 3 bedrooms. With the village on your doorstep, a lovely garden patio and a short walk to renowned surfing beaches, Oyster Cove provides an amazing Costal holiday.
- Overlooking the beautiful North Devon coast and surrounded by green fields full of livestock, Warcombe Farmhouse is the perfect place to get away from it all and enjoy a family holiday.You can take the family dog and enjoy long walks across the cliffs.
- A 17th century cottage with Modern facilities, Marsh Cottage is located near Barnstaple making it an ideal location to explore the Devonshire beaches and Exmoor wilds. The cottage has 4 bedrooms and sleeps 7, with sofa beds and a cot allowing for up to 10 if you use them.
- Gadgets and luxurious comforts abound in Old Maids Cottage, a fully restored and extended historic seaside holiday cottage in Lee Bay near Ilfracombe. 3 bedrooms with heavenly big beds sleeping 6 and a total of 3 bathrooms make this a fine retreat for tired and jaded souls in need of a luxurious holiday in idyllic coastal surroundings.
- This Woolacombe Beach Apartment sleeps 4 between 2 rooms, and is situated quite literally across the road from the beach. Surrounded by National Trust land. Devon Beach Court is perfect for walks both coastal and moorland.
- With 2 en-suite rooms sleeping a total of 4 for each cottage, Foxtwitchen and Leys Cottage are situated in the middle of Exmoor National Leys Farm Cottages provide amazing views. The cottages are both dog friendly, and near to several excellent eating places and rural heritage sites.
- A recently renovated Exmoor farmhouse finished to the very highest standard providing luxury self-catered holiday accommodation on Exmoor. Litton Farm sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms and has a massive open plan kitchen/breakfast room for relaxed family dining.
- North Devon offers visitors a wonderful holiday destination for anyone looking for a break in the West Country. The village of Tawstock is not exactly the first place you would think of looking for a holiday cottage but set just on the edge of the village is Parkgate Cottages a collection of five stunning cottages, ideal for a family holiday.
- When considering a trip to the Scottish Highlands and planning where you could stay, check out Stalkers Cottagenear Glen Ross and perfectly situated for a place to stay when taking a walking holiday. The cottage overlooks the mountains and you can walk out from the cottage.
- A beautiful, recently renovated period cottage, Warren Cottage lies in the heart of the rolling Cotswold countryside just a 15-minute drive from the regency fleshpots of Cheltenham. The house is perched on a hill overlooking some lovely Cotswold scenery. There is an ancient wood to roam in and a secret valley to explore.